[FFXIV Guide] The man that made my day!

[FFXIV Guide] The man that made my day! - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] The man that made my day!, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] The man that made my day!
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] The man that made my day!


[FFXIV Guide] The man that made my day!

Hildibrand!
Hildibrands return in 2.2 was the most funny questline I ever completed in a game. I laughed and laughed, and my belly was hurting a lot later! Did you know that you can re-watch all the awesome cutscenes in your room at the inn (The Unending Journey)? Simply select "Side Story Quests", get a drink, lay back and laugh!

And honestly, that Manderville Dance... is just... epic!
I also really liked Gilgamesh by the way - and his best buddy, the green chicken. Have you seen that he got hearts on his pants?!
I just didn't like that he was suspected to be a thief (okay, okay, you got me, I thought it too) - but in the end he was just looking for his weapon and did nothing wrong. I hoped to have a better ending between him and Kou-Kou.

Here are some of my favourite screenshots:
Can't wait for his next adventure!


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] The man that made my day!

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] The man that made my day!. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] The man that made my day! . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2014/04/ffxiv-guide-man-that-made-my-day.html. We hope that this post about helps you.