[FFXIV Guide] Sea monster!

[FFXIV Guide] Sea monster! - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] Sea monster!, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] Sea monster!
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] Sea monster!


[FFXIV Guide] Sea monster!

Those days I finally completed the new story quests and I gotta have to say: The new story quest line was amazing. I love that you feel like you are a special person in Eorzea, and what you do actually matters ingame.


I couldn't wait to battle Leviathan, and it was fairly easy with a Duty Finder group (Hardmode, that is). I accidently signed me up as healer and was quite surprised, but I think I did fine, haha. I specially enjoyed the first part of the music (drums!).
My next goal is to beat Leviathan Extreme, but I'm not pushing myself too much with it.

And one more thing: To be honest, I think that Lady Yugiri could introduce a new class to FFXIV (maybe assassin?). I mean, she has a really unique battle style and she keeps training with the townsfolk from Limsa Lominsa now... What do you guys think?


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] Sea monster!

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] Sea monster!. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] Sea monster! . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2014/04/ffxiv-guide-sea-monster.html. We hope that this post about helps you.