[FFXIV Guide] Upgrade to CE

[FFXIV Guide] Upgrade to CE - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] Upgrade to CE, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] Upgrade to CE
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] Upgrade to CE


[FFXIV Guide] Upgrade to CE

Those days I upgraded my basic FFXIV account to the Collectors Edition version, which did cost me about 15�. To be honest - I've never been interested in the extra items you get for owning a CE, but after hearing about the two new items that people will get because of the upcoming PS4 release I got all hyped!

First of all: This fat fella - Winston in XXL.

The fat Chocobo mount just looks freaking insane to be honest. It made me laugh so hard and I already came up with a funny roleplay story how my Winston got that fat. XD

I never thought that a mount could interest me more than the Goobbue, but I was wrong! Just imagine your character bouncing on the fat back while trying to get the Chocobo moving with a Gysahl Green on a fishing rod. Simply epic!

The second item, which actually changed my mind into a I MUST HAVE DIS COLLECTORS EDITION NAO!!!-mood is a Wind-up Moogle minion...

You might have noticed that I'm totally crazed about Moogles, so I think everyone can imagine how hard I "squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeked" when I saw this. 

And a couple of days later I found this interesting blog post from the official dev blog, saying that the minions can even interact with each other!!!


Thaaaat is cool, right? I can't wait to afk somewhere in one of the main cities and listen to my Moogle making party with others while I'm away! 
Anyway, after I upgraded my account I logged into the game and was surprised that I got 4 ingame mails and wondered from who they could be. I checked my mailbox immediately and got all the previous CE items - I had totally forgot about those! So for now I got...

...a totally ugly Helm of Light that sadly fits to my new armor
...a Coeurl mount that I never liked and will never like >.<
...an absolutely cute Baby Behemoth. I love the running animation of it, it jumps around like Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony.
...and a Behemoth Barding for Winston, but I really don't like it. Chocobos should be Chocobos and not things with 4 legs...
Can't wait to get XXL Winston and my Moogle. ?


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] Upgrade to CE

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] Upgrade to CE. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] Upgrade to CE . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2014/02/ffxiv-guide-upgrade-to-ce.html. We hope that this post about helps you.