[FFXIV Guide] The Taru from Hell

[FFXIV Guide] The Taru from Hell - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] The Taru from Hell, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] The Taru from Hell
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] The Taru from Hell


[FFXIV Guide] The Taru from Hell

Another of the two current events is called Burgeoning Dread, which is a cross-over with Final Fantasy XI. Sadly I never played XI, so I don't know what's all the story around Shantotto, but anyway!
First of all I got ordered to do two FATEs. While the first one was featuring a boss that people might know from Copperbell Mines, the second one was a giant Taru which wanted to beat everyone around.
After completing my order, I went back to Gridania to report what I had seen, and a new cutscene appeared. It highly reminded me of the anime Attack on Titan, haha.
Then the "big" surprise: Miss Shantotto was actually ultra small and her big doll turned into a small minion, that she handed to me.
Shantotto also told me that she would come for my pants if I would fail to treat the minion right... sooo... errr... I'll better go buy her some purrrretty clothes, right?! *sigh*


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] The Taru from Hell

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] The Taru from Hell. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] The Taru from Hell . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2014/01/ffxiv-guide-taru-from-hell.html. We hope that this post about helps you.