[FFXIV Guide] Turn 7: Check!

[FFXIV Guide] Turn 7: Check! - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] Turn 7: Check!, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] Turn 7: Check!
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] Turn 7: Check!


[FFXIV Guide] Turn 7: Check!

Yesterday we had our second try (about 3 hours) on Turn 7 and we finally killed the boss!
When I did the Melee Limit Break on the add, I got petrified during the animation. I laughed so much, because it looks like Kou Ji is SUPERMAN!!!
We got some caster and healer accessories and the usual loot - an Oil and an Unidentified Allagan Tomestone. I'm so happy that I got the Tomestone - I did so many ST runs this week without any luck, so this was quite a relief for me. Next week I'll equip my Monk with a brand new ilvl 110 weapon! Missing only 120 Solidery Tomes for now, which I can get next tuesday before we raid again.


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] Turn 7: Check!

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] Turn 7: Check!. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] Turn 7: Check! . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2014/08/ffxiv-guide-turn-7-check.html. We hope that this post about helps you.