[FFXIV Guide] Turn 6: Check!

[FFXIV Guide] Turn 6: Check! - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] Turn 6: Check!, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] Turn 6: Check!
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] Turn 6: Check!


[FFXIV Guide] Turn 6: Check!

Hey guys!

Last sunday I finally got Turn 6 down and I'm totally happy about that! I found a new static group and they are fun to play with - althogh I had to change my main class from Bard to Monk.
I'm not pretty good at playing a melee class, but I'm willing to learn it properly! I also don't have awesome gear for my MNK yet, but I'm working on it.

Luckily I got my first drop from T6: The High Allagan Headgear of Striking!!
I wonder what T7 will be like. Can't wait to try it out!

It also took me quite long to find a glamour that I like for my Monk, but I'm super happy with the outcome now:
Catch you later!


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] Turn 6: Check!

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] Turn 6: Check!. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] Turn 6: Check! . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2014/08/ffxiv-guide-turn-6-check.html. We hope that this post about helps you.