[FFXIV Guide] Relic-Quest and Tomestone farming

[FFXIV Guide] Relic-Quest and Tomestone farming - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] Relic-Quest and Tomestone farming, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] Relic-Quest and Tomestone farming
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] Relic-Quest and Tomestone farming


[FFXIV Guide] Relic-Quest and Tomestone farming

Those days I went quite far with my relic quest. I bought the weapon and the materia, killed Chimera and Hydra, Ifrit and Garuda. The Titan has to wait a bit I guess, because the people in my FC (including me of course) don't have enough gear to beat him yet.

That's why I'm farming tomestones now, trying to get the Darklight gear (going for the jewels for now) and maximize my damage output. Usually I don't enjoy farming, but with my FC it's been a lot of fun to do some Amdapor Keep and Castrum Meridianum runs to get Tomestones of Philosophy.

Already got 2 pieces (would have been 3, but I went to buy the pets first...xD):
It was a nice upgrade to the jewels I had before.

I don't regret to buy the Minions, they are really adorable. Check them out in case you haven't seen them yet:

The Fledgling Dodo became my favourite Minion. I just love his hurr durr derp derp looks!

The Dust Bunny <3 really cute when he drops his stone!

And last but not least: The Wide-eyed Fawn. I don't like this one too much, I always feel the urge to kick it... Still, it's cute, somehow.



This is all about [FFXIV Guide] Relic-Quest and Tomestone farming

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] Relic-Quest and Tomestone farming. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] Relic-Quest and Tomestone farming . You can share the post by copying this link: https://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2013/09/ffxiv-guide-relic-quest-and-tomestone.html. We hope that this post about helps you.