[FFXIV Guide] I'm still alive!

[FFXIV Guide] I'm still alive! - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] I'm still alive!, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] I'm still alive!
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] I'm still alive!


[FFXIV Guide] I'm still alive!

Hey, what's up everyone?

At the moment I'm not really active in FFXIV. I've got some health issues to deal with, that's why I quit the game in late August. Anyway, I'm planning on coming back in December this year - if everything goes well that is. :3

Have you already seen the new XIV Trailer for Patch 3.0 "Heavensward"?


Looks amazing, right?!

3.0 is supposed to get released in Spring 2015.

Anyway guys, take care and see you soon!


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] I'm still alive!

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] I'm still alive!. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] I'm still alive! . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2014/11/ffxiv-guide-i-still-alive.html. We hope that this post about helps you.