[FFXIV Guide] Server change and so on

[FFXIV Guide] Server change and so on - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] Server change and so on, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] Server change and so on
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] Server change and so on


[FFXIV Guide] Server change and so on

Hi everyone!

Long time no see, right?! I've been busy playing WildStar, but I realised that I really don't want to quit on XIV - this game is just too amazing. I'm just going to play both games whenever I feel to do so! So yeah, I'm back and I changed the server.

Kou-Kou is now on Odin (EU) and ready to roll there! If you are on Odin too, feel free to add me there, I'd love to meet new people!!!

This is Kou Ji with Altera Moontail! Thanks for inviting me to join this server, it was the right choice!

My new plans for XIV aaare...
Learning how to tank properly! I've always been scared of trying to tank, because I never really understood what tanks have to do when and so on and I'm bad at positioning properly. I am a person that needs to learn while actually doing the battle, but many team mates are really impatient and start yelling or rage quitting quite fast. I hate that, but to be honest - I don't care anymore! No one is perfect, and once I get it I'll be a reliable tank for the endgame content!

I'll also continue with completion guides and I will add more guides related to Patch 2.3!


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] Server change and so on

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] Server change and so on. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] Server change and so on . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2014/07/ffxiv-guide-server-change-and-so-on.html. We hope that this post about helps you.