[FFXIV Guide] My new Mandragora Choker

[FFXIV Guide] My new Mandragora Choker - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] My new Mandragora Choker, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] My new Mandragora Choker
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] My new Mandragora Choker


[FFXIV Guide] My new Mandragora Choker

Yesterday I logged into the game and got a new unread mail. I quickly rushed to my Delivery Moogle and I was quite happy with what I saw: I was one of the winners of the Hatching-tide Screenshot Contest (yay, I had completely forgot that I actually submitted a screenshot) and I won a Mandragora Choker skin!

This is the mail that I got:
(It's in german, because I submitted in the german forums, I think!)

This was the picture I posted in the official forums:
And this is how the necklace looks like:
It's really adorable, don't you think?!


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] My new Mandragora Choker

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] My new Mandragora Choker. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] My new Mandragora Choker . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2014/05/ffxiv-guide-my-new-mandragora-choker.html. We hope that this post about helps you.