[FFXIV Guide] WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

[FFXIV Guide] WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!


[FFXIV Guide] WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I GOT A GOOBBUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ?????

Since the release of 2.0 I dreamed to get one, and today I finally got it! My own personal wobble goobbue mount! You can get one if you manage to achieve rank 4 (Trusted) in the Sylph beast tribe. The horn to permanently summon it costs 120.000 Gil, though.
But that's not the only adorable thing that I ninja'd from the Sylph merchant. Look at my new lovely minion, the Wind-up Sylph which costs 25.000 Gil.
And what I wanted to say: The last quest to unlock rank 4 is just awesome! I laughed so hard seeing my little Choco-in-disguise-buddy sneaking to ... oh, sorry, I really don't want to spoiler more! You HAVE to watch it by yourself!
Have a nice evening everyone! ^_^


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2014/01/ffxiv-guide-wheeeeeeeeeeeeee.html. We hope that this post about helps you.