[FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: The Tam-Tara Deepcroft

[FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: The Tam-Tara Deepcroft - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: The Tam-Tara Deepcroft, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: The Tam-Tara Deepcroft
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: The Tam-Tara Deepcroft


[FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: The Tam-Tara Deepcroft

Today I accidently dropped into the Tam-tara Deepcroft. Accidently, because I accidently activated the Duty Roulette for the Low Level dungeons. After entering I thought "oh well, new footage!" and helped out my team to kill the monsters inside. Then I took my time to explore and ended up with two adds following me around. Because I was on my WHM, I didn't really care for the adds and killing them would take me ages, so I just brought them along with me, haha.

Anyway, what I wanted to say: Usually I am not a big fan of dirty cold dungeons, but Tam-tara Deepcroft looks actually really stunning.
I hope you enjoyed those pictures!


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: The Tam-Tara Deepcroft

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: The Tam-Tara Deepcroft. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: The Tam-Tara Deepcroft . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2014/01/ffxiv-guide-dungeon-discovery-tam-tara.html. We hope that this post about helps you.