[FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: Brayflox's Longstop

[FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: Brayflox's Longstop - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: Brayflox's Longstop, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: Brayflox's Longstop
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: Brayflox's Longstop


[FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: Brayflox's Longstop

Have you ever really looked into the ambience of the dungeons? To be honest, I haven't... Until now!

Today I entered Brayflox's Longstop (a dungeon for level 32+) with my Monk to get some EXP, because I was a bit tired of FATEing. I could barely remember that dungeon - I knew I entered it some months ago but I never came back inside. The ambience here is really awesome and after we killed the last boss I decided to use my Return-spell and discover all the lovely details inside Brayflox. It's a shame that you miss so many details if your group is just quickly rushing to the end. However, it's nice that you don't get kicked out of the instance if everyone from your group left, so you have like all time in the world to explore!

Brayflox's Longstop:


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: Brayflox's Longstop

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: Brayflox's Longstop. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] Dungeon Discovery: Brayflox's Longstop . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2013/12/ffxiv-guide-dungeon-discovery-brayflox.html. We hope that this post about helps you.