[FFXIV Guide] Cuteness Overdose

[FFXIV Guide] Cuteness Overdose - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] Cuteness Overdose, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] Cuteness Overdose
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] Cuteness Overdose


[FFXIV Guide] Cuteness Overdose

2.1 is offering a lot of new minions that you can collect. For now I got the Buffalo Calf, the Coeurl Kitten and a Wolf Pup. You can get the quest for the Kitten and the Pup in Aleport and the Buffalo Calf if you follow the main story.

The quest involving the little Kitten is really sad, it just lost it's mum. So I kinda got forced to adopt it, but no problem, I will take good care of it, hehe!
The pup is really adorable, it does more look like a Doberman pup though. It has lovely animations.
And the last adorable cutie: The Buffalo Calf. I love the small eyes!
I can't help myself, I just have to "Qweeeek" every time I summon one of them!


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] Cuteness Overdose

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] Cuteness Overdose. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] Cuteness Overdose . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2013/12/ffxiv-guide-cuteness-overdose.html. We hope that this post about helps you.