[FFXIV Guide] The Aesthetician

[FFXIV Guide] The Aesthetician - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] The Aesthetician, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] The Aesthetician
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] The Aesthetician


[FFXIV Guide] The Aesthetician

Hey guys!

I am all exited about 2.1 and as I mentioned - the first thing I did was unlocking my "personal" Aesthetician. I thought that the quest is really boring. Go there, talk to someone else, go back here... But then! Then it happened: Jandelaine appeared!
This Character is simply AMAZING. I think he is one of the coolest NPCs that I ever met in a game and the little video sequence made me laugh so bad. This is exactly what FFXIV was missing, haha.
Look at Kou Ji's "OMFG, NOT ME!!"-face, it's just so adorable, hahaha.
After the video I went into my room to summon Jandelaine and checked out the new hairstyles. Sadly there were just 2 new hairstyles for Miqo'te male added: The snow one and this fuzzy one which is - atleast I believe so - already available for Hyur Midlanders.
I like the Snow one though, maybe I will use it for a couple of days.


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] The Aesthetician

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] The Aesthetician. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] The Aesthetician . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2013/12/ffxiv-guide-aesthetician.html. We hope that this post about helps you.