[FFXIV Guide] My third month

[FFXIV Guide] My third month - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] My third month, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] My third month
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] My third month


[FFXIV Guide] My third month

Today I'm playing FFXIV:ARR for 3 months!

This month didn't play too much because I was really busy at work. Anyway, let's check my progress screenshots!

Here is the screenshot that I posted last time (second month):
Progress second month

And this one is the new one from the third month:
Progress third month

I'm happy that I managed to get my Miner and my Weaver to level 50. My Goldsmith is level 41 now and my friend is helping me a lot to do the Leves.

I got to try Coil turn 5 but our gear reached it's limit. We simply lack some HP and need to upgrade it before we will be able to finally beat Twintania. 
I also got to see Lightning at morning, when it wasn't too crowded. (Read more here)
At the moment I am leveling my Conjurer (currently 26). I didn't want to heal, but it tickles me to try it. I think playing healer is the hardest class here and I can't wait till I get 50 and do some WP runs.
And this is one of the best Screenshots I got: dem butterfly hat!! It's shiny!
I also got 2 parts of Snows costume for now. I love those trousers and I can't wait till we get a costume slot!
Alright, that's it for today, catch you guys later!


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] My third month

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] My third month. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] My third month . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2013/11/ffxiv-guide-my-third-month.html. We hope that this post about helps you.