[FFXIV Guide] My second month

[FFXIV Guide] My second month - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] My second month, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] My second month
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] My second month


[FFXIV Guide] My second month

Wow, I almost can't believe it but today I'm playing FFXIV: ARR for two full months now.

I think in the past 30 days I made a nice amount of progress ingame and I enjoyed playing a lot. Usually I tend to get bored fast in a game, but I don't feel bored at all for now. There is still so much to do, so much to experience.

Remember the progress that I had made during the first month of playtime? Here is the screenshot that I posted on the 16th september 2013...
Progress first month

And now have a look at my progress from the second month!
Progress second month

As you can see - I focused on leveling the battle classes/jobs instead of crafting. I am happy that my Bard is level 50 and I really got some good gear for him, so he is kinda prepared for the next coil run and I can't wait till we start!

Second, I got my little Paladin tank to level 50 as well and now I can finally farm AK or Castrum without having ridiculous waiting times. Tanking is kinda fun in this game, but with my crap gear its not so easy to hold aggro against my good geared friends. Plus, I think I have the crappiest shield around, so I really take high hits from some mobs/bosses. My goal for my PLD is to get the relic weapon (and the awesome shield!) now. I am at Hydra and after I will need to kill Ifrit, Garuda and Titan again and farm enough tomestones.

I am also leveling a Lancer right now, because I want to unlock more skills that I could use for my BRD. It's also good to have more classes to play, that makes you more flexible overall.

And last but not least, here are some screenshots I made...

Disco @ Odin...

My little brother, the Kidragora. The colors fit perfectly to my bard, haha.

Avatar, the last... earthbender?

Lancer-Power! The skills look really cool!

Awesome! We beat coil turn 2!!!

My friend is a little Lalafell now, after changing appearance! :)

See you next time! :)


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] My second month

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] My second month. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] My second month . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2013/10/ffxiv-guide-my-second-month.html. We hope that this post about helps you.