[FFXIV Guide] 1 month of fun

[FFXIV Guide] 1 month of fun - Hello, Final Fantasy XIV Guide Blog Readers, today we are sharing you [FFXIV Guide] 1 month of fun, We are trying to share everything about this topic completely for you. We hope that you can truly understand what is inside this post.

Post Title : [FFXIV Guide] 1 month of fun
Post Link : [FFXIV Guide] 1 month of fun


[FFXIV Guide] 1 month of fun

What's up everyone?

It's been one month now since I created Kou Ji and I had a lot of fun playing and roaming around in Eorzea. I thought that I'm going to show you the progress I made during this month and I will continue to do so in the next months as well.

Progress first month

As you can see - my little Gladiator is about to become a Paladin soon! Can't wait to get 50 with my Tank, even though I suck at tanking. Haha! Anyway, it's been fun to farm FATEs with little Winston. Meanwhile I was taking tonns of screenshots. I really love the different world map designs.



See you next time!


This is all about [FFXIV Guide] 1 month of fun

We think that it is enough to post about [FFXIV Guide] 1 month of fun. We hope that this post is useful for you. Please share if you think that this post can be useful for others too.

This post is about [FFXIV Guide] 1 month of fun . You can share the post by copying this link: http://finalfantasy-xiv-guide.blogspot.com/2013/09/ffxiv-guide-1-month-of-fun.html. We hope that this post about helps you.